Maharashtra Police 2019 Physical Test details and dates are available here. Candidates can check the Maharashtra Police 2019 Physical Test details and dates on our web page.
There is a physical endurance test for taking part in the recruitment process of the Maharashtra Police Department. There are basically two categories under this:-
- The first one is the Maharastra Police Physical Endurance test in which the candidates are tested on the basis of their skills performed in the examination. Following are the requirements for the test.
- There is a long race in Maharashtra Police Physical Test 1600 meters which has to be completed in 6 minutes. This is applicable to males. For females, there is a 1000 meter race which needs to be completed in 6 minutes as well.
- There are 20 pushups for the male candidates only. The cycle of up and down will be considered as one pushup.
- For female candidates, a shot-put of minimum 4 kg is required to be thrown at a distance of 14 and a half feet in maximum three attempts.
- The Maharashtra Police physical endurance test is based on the performance of the candidates and no marks are allotted for these tests as they are of qualifying nature.
- The next is the Maharashtra Police physical standard test in which the measurement of height and chest is done. The candidates must carry all the original documents for the scrutinization during the Physical Standard test. Under this, there are many requirements for the candidates. The requirements differ on the basis of the gender of the candidates. The following are the qualification requirements for the Physical Standard Test:-
- The minimum height for the male candidate is 5’-6’’. The chest must be 32’’ if it is unexpanded and 33and a half inches if expanded. Whereas for the female candidates the height required is 5’-2’’respectively.
- The minimum height requirement for Maharashtra Police 2019 Physical Test, the male candidates belonging to the Ladakh region and the Gorkha community is 5’-4’’ and the chest must be 32’’ if unexpanded and 33 and a half inches if expanded. The required height for the female candidates of the same category is at least 5’’.
Maharashtra Police Physical events 2019
There are basically five major events in Maharashtra Police 2019 Physical Test that takes place to test the physical endurance of the candidate. They are as follows:-
- Short put – it is to measure the distance. The minimum requirement for the male candidates is 5.390 meters and 4.20 meters for the female candidates.
- High jump – it is to measure the height skills of the candidate. The minimum requirement for the male candidates is 1.15 meters and 0.85 meters for the female candidates.
- 100 meters race – it is to measure the timings of the candidate. The race must be completed in 16 seconds by the male candidates and in 19.5 seconds by the female candidates.
- 1500 meters race – the maximum timings required for the male candidates in Maharashtra Police Physical Test must be 8 minutes and 9.5 minutes for the female candidates.