Mumbai Police Recruitment is now available here. Candidates can check the Mumbai Police Recruitment here and also provides the steps for applying for these posts. The notifications for the Mumbai Police Recruitment 2020 have been announced by the police department for the 1275 constable posts. The interested candidates may apply for the vacancy by filling an online application form available on the website of the department. The candidates must apply for the job before the due date of the examination.
Mumbai Police Recruitment 2020
The candidates must apply for the posts before the last date of submission of the application form. All the Mumbai Police Recruitment 2020 details regarding the application form are mentioned on the website of the department. It is the responsibility of the candidate to stay in touch with the official portal of the Maharashtra Police Department. We also provide some steps to applying for Mumbai Police Recruitment.
The candidates will be measured on the basis of their performance in the physical as well as the written test. These marks will be combined to calculate the highest marks obtained by the candidate. After this, the final stage will be the personal interview session. There will be a typing and computer skills test in some of the posts. This test is basically conducted to test the proficiency and capability of the candidates. The candidate has to clear each and every stage in order to reach the final phase of Mumbai Police Recruitment.
Steps for Mumbai Police online application
- The first step is to visit the official website of the police department for applying Mumbai Police Recruitment.
- The next step is to register on the website if you are a new applicant.
- After the registration, the candidate must fill all the details regarding him/her accurately as asked in the application form. If the information provided by the candidate is not accurate, the candidate can be disqualified by the department.
- The next step is to upload the scanned photograph and signature according to the format and size mentioned by the department.
- The last step is to pay for the examination and click on the submit button to pay for Mumbai Police Recruitment.
- There are various modes of paying the examination fee, all of which are mentioned on the website of the department.
Mumbai Police Recruitment Process 2020
- The educational qualifications for the post of constable are as follows.
- The candidate must have cleared his/her 10th or 12th class from a recognized board or university or any other course or diploma course equivalent to it. The intermediate and matriculation are essential for the candidate to take part in the Mumbai Police Recruitment Process.
- For further details, a candidate must refer to the Post wise and the category wise details on the website of the department.
- The age of the candidates must not be more than 25 years and not be less than 18 years.
- The relaxation of age is provided according to the rules and regulations of the Maharashtra board.
- All the further details about the examination such as the educational qualifications, ratings, and posts, criteria, Mumbai Police Recruitment 2020 Process, etc are updated on the official portal of the department.
We are thankful to all the readers who showed an immense interest in our article. We promise to upload all the recent information about the examination for our current and future readers.